The following list of resources provide a wealth of information on government contracting.
- DCAA – If you want to go to the source for DCAA Audit Requirements, this is it.
- GSA – The source for tracking government per diem rates, mileage reimbursement rates, and other items related to doing business with the Federal Government.
- FedBizOpps – Just about every government procurement opportunity will be be posted here.
- System for Award Management – If you plan to sell anything to the US Government, you must register here.
- The Small Business Administration – If you are looking for a small business loan or grant, this is the place to start. Check out the Office of Government Contracting within the SBA.
- Federal Acquisition Regulations – Where the rubber meets the road in doing business with Uncle Sam.
- OMB Circular A-122 - Cost Principles for Non-Profit Organizations
- American Express OPEN Forum - Government Contracting Forum.
- GovEvents- Find Government Events that matter to you, near you.
- Federal Contracting Institute – Classroom and Web Training for government contractors.
- Government Contracts Blog – From the attorneys at Sheppard Mullin.
- Small Business Federal Contracting – A blog on small business issues as they relate to contracting by a retired contract manager.
- USA Spending – A searchable database of Federal contract awards.
- SCORE – Small business counseling service resource.
Subscribe To Our Blog