DCAA Compliant Accounting for Government Contractors
SYMPAQ SQL’s modular design helps government contractors keep track of all their projects while satisfying contractual reporting requirements. Our modules reflect the reality of cost accounting: time card entry, indirect rate calculations, cost allocation, job costing, and more.
- The ideal tool for government contractors: Unlike “generic” cost accounting software, SYMPAQ SQL is designed specifically to be DCAA compliant.
- Compliant with Defense Contract Audit Agency guidelines: SYMPAQ SQL meets all of the cost accounting guidelines specified on Standard Form 1408 (Accounting System Evaluation Checklist).
- Competitively priced: You need to have the right cost accounting software in place before you land that big federal contract. Our reasonable pricing structure makes it possible!
- Based on MS SQL Server: SYMPAQ runs on Microsoft's latest database technology. SYMPAQ will grow with your firm from start up to thousands of employees.
- User-friendly interfaces: For service-based government contractors, time is literally money. SYMPAQ SQL allows users to easily enter, access, and analyze cost accounting data.
- Flexible structures: SYMPAQ SQL’s cost accounting modules offer a variety of options for defining contracts, tasks, CLINs and funding. There’s no need for customization to account for atypical projects, and there is no need to force your G/L set up into a pre-defined rule set.
- Fully featured: SYMPAQ SQL is delivered with the full compliment of features needed to manage a government services business. Included in SYMPAQ are General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Job Costing, Billing & Revenue, Labor & Leave, Cash Management, and Financial Reporting.
- Additional modules include Payroll, Purchasing, ADP and Unanet interfaces, and timesheet / expense report imports for third party products.
- Also available are SYMPAQ eTS and eXP, our web based timesheet and expense tools, that integrates tightly with SYMPAQ.
SYMPAQ is available in both On-premise licensed and Hosted options. With the on-premise perpetual license, you pay only for the number of concurrent users that you require to have simultaneous access to your accounting database. With the Hosted option, you rent SYMPAQ accounting, timekeeping and expense users based on the number of FTE's (full-time equivalents) in your company, starting with a minimum of 10, and we take care of the hardware requirements.
Aldebaron, Inc. develops cost accounting and timekeeping software for labor-intensive federal government contractors and not-for-profit organizations demanding fully DCAA-compliant, standards-based financial solutions. SYMPAQ is used by hundreds of businesses to manage their federal contract work profitably and efficiently. Our software has been subject to thousands of DCAA and A-133 audits. We are pleased to note that the DCAA has raised no significant audit issues in companies where SYMPAQ software has been fully implemented.